An important part of the Sustain Southern Maine partnership is making it easier to find out what other partners are doing, and how solutions can potentially complement each other. Lots of very creative thinking is going on in Maine right now, and the partnership provides a free exchange of ideas and solutions. Every other month, a panel discussion led by one of the members creates broader understanding of the tools we have available to make better use of our resources.
- December 18th 2013 Creating a Regional Model of Southern Maine
- October 23rd 2013 Trails and a Livable Southern Maine
- September 17th 2013 Adapting to Climate Change in Maine
- June 11th 2013 Regional Transit for Southern Maine – What’s Next?
- April 29th 2013 New Mainers and Economic Vitality
- December 10th 2012 Maine’s Energy Choices: A Critical Factor in Our Future Prosperity
- September 19th 2012 Affordable Housing for Regional Prosperity: By Choice Not Chance
- June 5th 2012 Local Foods Movement and How It Affects the Economy
- For past Knowledge Sharing sessions click here!
If you want to be notified when future knowledge sharing sessions will be held fill out the “Stay in the loop” form on the bottom right of this page.